How does the new Stay-At-Home Order affect your Massage?
In this new order, the State of California is separated into 5 Regions. They are Northern California, Greater Sacramento, Bay Area, San Joaquin Valley, and Southern California.
CMT is located in the Greater Sacramento Region
When our region drops below the 15% ICU Capacity, Clinical Massage Therapy will provide Medical Massage only. In order to receive Medical Massage, we recommend contacting your Healthcare Provider to obtain a Letter of Medical Necessity.
You can ask for a letter from your primary physician, chiropractor, acupuncturist, registered nurse, or physician's assistant. The letter simply states that you receive medical massage to help manage your pain or stress.
You can download the Letter of Medical Necessity Form here.Letter of Medical Necessity In the meantime, you can follow the updates along with us by clicking here: ICU UPDATES
All in for Healthcare
Clinical Massage Therapy is an integral facet of Physical Medicine.
Insurance coverage is not required.
Clinical Massage Therapy has membership options for those of you without Insurance Coverage.Clinical Massage Therapy has implemented the following safety protocols:
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers capable of cleaning the air in each treatment room twice during a single 60 minute service
- Masks must be worn by all clients and personnel while inside the clinic
- We require temperature checks for all clients, vendors, and employees upon arrival to the clinic.
- We've increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols to include:
- Full sanitation every 30 minutes in all common areas
- Full sanitation of treatment rooms including all surfaces, floors, equipment and treatment tables
- We will continue to require our therapists to wear non-latex nitrile gloves during treatment
- Aprons are worn over the therapist's uniforms and changed after every client.
- We have staggered appointment times to limit the number of people in common areas of the clinic
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room.
- We have closed the lobby and are checking clients in from their cars to facilitate social distancing.
- We've implemented contactless payment options that can be completed from your car or treatment room
We are here to help you through this process at [email protected] or in the office at (916) 259-2510.