All in for Healthcare
Clinical Massage Therapy is an integral facet of Physical Medicine.
Insurance coverage is not required.
Clinical Massage Therapy has membership options for those of you without Insurance Coverage.Clinical Massage Therapy has implemented the following safety protocols:
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers capable of cleaning the air in each treatment room twice during a single 60 minute service
- Masks must be worn by all clients and personnel while inside the clinic
- We require temperature checks for all clients, vendors, and employees upon arrival to the clinic.
- We've increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols to include:
- Full sanitation every 30 minutes in all common areas
- Full sanitation of treatment rooms including all surfaces, floors, equipment and treatment tables
- We will continue to require our therapists to wear non-latex nitrile gloves during treatment
- Aprons are worn over the therapist's uniforms and changed after every client.
- We have staggered appointment times to limit the number of people in common areas of the clinic
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room.
- We have closed the lobby and are checking clients in from their cars to facilitate social distancing.
- We've implemented contactless payment options that can be completed from your car or treatment room
We are here to help you through this process at Admin@clinicalmassagerocklin.com or in the office at (916) 259-2510.