All in for Healthcare
Clinical Massage Therapy is an integral facet of Physical Medicine.
In order to provide Medical Massage as an essential healthcare provider we are required to follow a physician's referral for treatment.
Insurance coverage is not required.
Clinical Massage Therapy has membership options for those of you without Insurance Coverage.Clinical Massage Therapy has implemented the following safety protocols:
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers capable of cleaning the air in each treatment room twice during a single 60 minute service
- Masks must be worn by all clients and personnel while inside the clinic
- We require temperature checks for all clients, vendors, and employees upon arrival to the clinic.
- We've increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols to include:
- Full sanitation every 30 minutes in all common areas
- Full sanitation of treatment rooms including all surfaces, floors, equipment and treatment tables
- We will continue to require our therapists to wear non-latex nitrile gloves during treatment
- Aprons are worn over the therapist's uniforms and changed after every client.
- We have staggered appointment times to limit the number of people in common areas of the clinic
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room.
- We have closed the lobby and are checking clients in from their cars to facilitate social distancing.
- We've implemented contactless payment options that can be completed from your car or treatment room
We are here to help you through this process at Admin@clinicalmassagerocklin.com or in the office at (916) 259-2510.